Thunder vs Clippers: How to Watch Live Stream, TV Channel, NBA Start Time
through 3 quarters
The Oklahoma City Thunder was expected to take an “L” in this one, but so far that doesn’t play out in the script. It’s anyone’s game after three quarters, but OKC is ahead of the Los Angeles Clippers 81-79.
The Thunder bet on the performance of small forward Luguentz Dort, who has 22 points. One thing to watch out for is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s bad situation as he is currently seated at four.
Shooting goaltender Luke Kennard has led the way so far for Los Angeles as he shot 5 for 10 from beyond the arc and recorded 21 points and five boards. Kennard is set to surpass his season high of 23.
The Clippers haven’t lost 92% of the games they’ve been late in before the final period this year, so a win here would be refreshing.
Los Angeles to Oklahoma City
Current records: Los Angeles 16-13; Oklahoma City 8-19
What there is to know
The Oklahoma City Thunder may be playing at home again last Saturday, but pundits predict a 4.5-point loss. After a few days off for both teams, they and the Los Angeles Clippers will meet again at 8 p.m. ET on December 18 at the Paycom Center. Since both teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a bit of extra motivation heading into this game.
The Thunder lost 113-110 to the New Orleans Pelicans last Wednesday in a last-minute bombshell on New Orleans playmaker Devonte ‘Graham’s half court when time runs out. Oklahoma City’s loss shouldn’t mask the performances of marksman Kenrich Williams, who shot 5 on 6 from beyond the arc and finished with 17 points and six boards, and marksman Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who has collected 33 points in addition to five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles was expected to struggle last Wednesday, and that’s exactly how it turned out. They found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unfortunate 124-103 punch to the stomach against the Utah Jazz. Shooting goaltender Luke Kennard had a pretty forgettable game, finishing with ten points on a 4-on-12 shot during his 31 minutes on the field.
At the previous team meeting last month, Oklahoma City was in the race but had to settle for second place with a score of 99-94. Perhaps they will have better luck at home than on the road? Watch the contest and come back to CBS Sports for all the details.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Or: Paycom Center – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 6.00
The Clippers are a 4.5 point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors were very much in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened with a 4.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -110
See the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Oklahoma City have won 12 of their last 23 games against Los Angeles.
- November 01, 2021 – Los Angeles 99 v Oklahoma City 94
- May 16, 2021 – Oklahoma City 117 vs. Los Angeles 112
- January 24, 2021 – Los Angeles 108 v Oklahoma City 100
- January 22, 2021 – Los Angeles 120 v Oklahoma City 106
- August 14, 2020 – Los Angeles 107 v Oklahoma City 103
- March 03, 2020 – Los Angeles 109 v Oklahoma City 94
- December 22, 2019 – Oklahoma City 118 vs. Los Angeles 112
- November 18, 2019 – Los Angeles 90 v Oklahoma City 88
- March 08, 2019 – Los Angeles 118 v Oklahoma City 110
- December 15, 2018 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Los Angeles 104
- October 30, 2018 – Oklahoma City 128 vs. Los Angeles 110
- October 19, 2018 – Los Angeles 108 v Oklahoma City 92
- March 16, 2018 – Oklahoma City 121 vs. Los Angeles 113
- January 04, 2018 – Oklahoma City 127 vs. Los Angeles 117
- November 10, 2017 – Oklahoma City 120 vs. Los Angeles 111
- January 16, 2017 – Los Angeles 120 v Oklahoma City 98
- December 31, 2016 – Oklahoma City 114 v Los Angeles 88
- November 11, 2016 – Los Angeles 110 v Oklahoma City 108
- November 02, 2016 – Oklahoma City 85 v Los Angeles 83
- March 31, 2016 – Oklahoma City 119 v Los Angeles 117
- March 09, 2016 – Oklahoma City 120 vs. Los Angeles 108
- March 02, 2016 – Los Angeles 103 v Oklahoma City 98
- December 21, 2015 – Oklahoma City 100 vs. Los Angeles 99
Injury report for Oklahoma City
No injury information
Los Angeles injury report
- Paul George: out (elbow)
- Serge Ibaka: Released (Covid-19)
- Marcus Morris: absent (Covid-19)
- Jason Preston: absent (foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: out (knee)