How to watch Atlanta Hawks vs Toronto Raptors online: TV streaming, playing time and odds
Atlanta is a 2.5-point favorite against Toronto when the Trae Young Hawks (28-31) and Pascal Siakam-led Raptors (32-25) entered the field on Feb. 26, 2022.
The Hawks fell 112-108 to the Bulls in their last game Thursday. Bogdan Bogdanovic had a team-high 27 points in the loss. They failed to cover the gap as 3-point underdogs, and the teams combined to fall short of the 240.5-point total. The Raptors lost 125-93 to the Hornets in their last game Friday. Scottie Barnes scored a team-high 28 points in the loss. They were favored by 2 points and failed to cover the spread, and the teams combined to go under the total of 225 points.
Find all detailed information about this NBA basketball game including date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Atlanta vs. Toronto with fuboTV
- Match day: Saturday February 26, 2022
- Game time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Arena: State Farm Arena
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are Atlanta’s key players?
- The Hawks’ points and assists leader is Trae Young. He is amassing 27.6 points per game and contributing 9.3 assists.
- Atlanta’s leader in rebounds is Clint Capela, who is averaging 12.2 per game.
- Young connects on 2.9 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Atlanta’s block leader is Capela, who is fetching 1.4 per game. Young leads the team with an average of one flight per contest.
Who are the key players for Toronto?
- Pascal Siakam had 21.4 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Raptors, enough to make him the team’s leading scorer and rebounder.
- Fred VanVleet’s assist line leads Toronto; he delivers 6.8 assists per game.
- VanVleet is consistent from deep and leads the Raptors with 3.9 triples per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Toronto while Chris Boucher (one block per game) is the block leader.
Key stats for Atlanta vs Toronto
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% more than the 46% shooting percentage the Raptors’ opponents have made.
- Atlanta is 19-11 ATS and 20-10 straight in games where they shoot better than 46 percent from the field.
- The Raptors’ 44.3 percent shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points lower than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (46.7 percent).
- Atlanta is 20-16 ATS and 21-15 overall when shooting better than 35.4 percent from range.
- Toronto is 19-8 against the spread and 19-8 overall when the team makes more than 36.1 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Hawks are connecting on 12.6 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.3 more on average than the 12.3 per game the Raptors are giving up.
- Atlanta has gone 16-10-0 ATS and 17-9 overall this season in games where it has beaten opponents from the three-point line. When Toronto hits fewer threes than their opponents, it’s 10-14-1 ATS and 10-15 straight.
- The Hawks rank 12th in the NBA in three-pointers, while the Raptors drop 15th in under-threes in the league.
Who is the favorite to win Atlanta against Toronto?
- Favorite: Falcons (-2.5)
- Total: –
To stream this game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).