How to watch Atlanta Hawks vs. Detroit Pistons online: TV streaming, playing time and odds
Atlanta is an 8-point favorite against Detroit when the Trae Young-led Hawks (31-32) and Cade Cunningham’s Pistons (17-47) meet on March 7, 2022. An over/under of 227.5 points is set for the game.
The Hawks beat the Wizards 117-114 but failed to cover the gap as 6-point favorites, while reaching the total of 224.5 points in their final game on Friday. De’Andre Hunter had a team-high 26 points in the win. The Pistons knocked out the Pacers 111-106 in their final game on Friday. Saddiq Bey racked up a team best 25 points to lead the team to victory. They covered the gap as underdogs by 2.5 points, and the teams combined to go under the total of 230.5 points.
Find all detailed information about this NBA basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Atlanta vs. Detroit with fuboTV
- Match day: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are Atlanta’s key players?
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He’s contributing 28 points per game while adding 9.3 assists.
- Atlanta is led by Clint Capela’s 12.1 rebounds per game.
- The Hawks are led by Young from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Bogdan Bogdanovic, who collects one per game. Capela leads the team with an average of 1.4 blocks per outing.
Who are the key players for Detroit?
- Cade Cunningham’s points (16.3 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) stat lines give him the highest scoring and assists in the Pistons standings.
- Isaiah Stewart leads Detroit’s rebounding charts with 8.6 rebounds per game. He is also amassing 8.4 points and veering on 1.1 assists per game.
- Bey is consistent from range and leads the Pistons with 2.6 lines per game.
- Detroit’s leader in steals is Cunningham with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stewart with 1.2 per game.
Key stats for Atlanta vs Detroit
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% less than the 47.4% shooting percentage the Pistons’ opponents have made.
- In games, Atlanta is shooting over 47.4 percent from the field, it’s 20-8 ATS and 21-7 overall.
- The Pistons have shot a 42.4% clip from the field this season, 4.5 percentage points shy of the Hawks’ opponents’ 46.9% shooting average.
- Detroit is 6-2-1 ATS and 4-5 in games where it’s shooting better than 46.9 percent from the field.
- Atlanta is 21-11 ATS and 22-10 overall when the team connects on more than 37.3 percent of their three-point shots.
- Detroit is 14-4 ATS and 7-11 overall while shooting more than 36.3 percent as a team from three points.
- The Hawks’ 12.6 three-pointers per game this season is 1.5 more on average than the 11.1 per game allowed by the Pistons.
- Atlanta is 18-10-0 ATS and 19-9 overall when scoring more three-pointers than opponents, while Detroit is 12-24-1 ATS and 8 -29 straight into matches when beaten from a distance.
- The Hawks make the 12th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pistons allow the 13th-fewest from beyond the arc.
Who is the favorite to win Atlanta against Detroit?
- Favorite: Falcons (-8)
- Total: 227.5
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).