How to watch Arizona vs Stanford online: TV streaming, playing time and odds
The No. 2 Arizona Wildcats (26-3, 16-2 Pac-12) will look to extend a 15-game winning streak at home when they face the Stanford Cardinal (15-13, 8-10 Pac-12) Thursday, March 3, 2022 at the McKale Center. It airs at 9:00 p.m. ET.
The Wildcats edged out USC 91-71 and covered the spread as 4.5-point favorites, while hitting the 150.5-point total in their last outing on Tuesday. Bennedict Mathurin totaled a team-best 19 points in the victory. The Cardinal fell to Cal 53-39 and failed to cover as the 1.5-point favorite, while falling short of the 127.5-point total in his last outing on Saturday. Spencer Jones had a team-high 10 points in the loss.
Find everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Arizona vs. Stanford with fuboTV
Who are the key players for Arizona?
- The Wildcats’ leading scorer is Mathurin, who is contributing 17.2 points per game.
- Christian Koloko beats Arizona with 7.1 rebounds per game and Kerr Kriisa leads the team with 4.9 assists per game.
- Kriisa is hitting 2.6 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Arizona’s steals leader is Mathurin, who has 1.1 steals per game. Koloko leads the team with an average of 2.9 blocks per game.
Who are Stanford’s key players?
- Ingram Harrison is averaging 10.8 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Cardinal, making him the team’s leading scorer and rebounder.
- Michael O’Connell delivers more assists than any other Stanford teammate with 3.5 per game. He is also averaging 7.0 points and grabbing 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Jones is reliable from three points and leads the Cardinal with 1.7 threes per game.
- Stanford’s leader in steals is O’Connell (1.1 per game) and their leader in blocks is Jones (0.5 per game).
Key Stats for Arizona vs Stanford
- The Wildcats are shooting 49.1% from the field this season, 4.4 percentage points more than the Cardinal has allowed opponents (44.7%).
- In games, Arizona is shooting over 44.7 percent from the field, it’s 16-7-1 ATS and 23-1 overall.
- The Cardinal has shot a 42.9% clip from the field this season, 5.0 percentage points more than the Wildcats’ opponents’ 37.9% shooting average.
- This season, Stanford is 12-12-1 ATS and 15-9 overall in games the team collectively shoots above 37.9 percent from the field.
- Arizona is 13-5-1 ATS and 18-1 overall when shooting better than 32.2 percent from range.
- Stanford is 8-5-1 ATS and 11-2 overall when the team is making more than 31.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Wildcats’ 8.0 three-pointers per game this season are 1.0 more on average than the 7.0 per game the Cardinal gave up.
- When Arizona makes more three points than its opponents, it’s 13-5-0 ATS and 16-2 overall. When Stanford is far passed by its opponents, it is 2-11-0 ATS and 5-8 straight.
- The Wildcats are the 119th-best three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Cardinal gives up 156th-fewest from deep.
Who is the favorite to win Arizona against Stanford?
To watch this game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).