How to Access Free Mobile Games on Netflix
Do you have Netflix? Don’t miss this underused feature.
If you are one of the millions of subscribers to netflixyou may miss tons of free games on your mobile device. netflix has a whole division of free iOS and Android games that “less than 1%” of subscribers play – and it’s for a pretty simple reason. Most of us don’t know how to access these games, or even what games are available. Go on a journey with us, because I also had no idea how to access these games – and there are some awesome games to download. In the breach is an amazing PC game, and it’s an even better mobile game.
There’s no reason not to try certain games if you subscribe to them. netflix, so here’s how to access all these free games on your smartphone. To access and play games with your netflix subscription, you must download and install the netflix application. The application is available for free on the Apple Store and the Google Play Store.
Download the free Netflix app on iOS and Android.
How to Access Netflix Games
To access the games, download the Netflix app on your iOS Where android device. You will also need a Netflix subscription.
- Terms: Before you start, make sure your smart device meets the standard requirements.
- iOS 15 or later.
- Android 8.0 or later.
- REMARK: Child accounts will NOT have access to Netflix games. You will need to select a standard account.
Open the Netflix app on your device, and you can access the game list.
- On the Netflix apppress the Netflix Games line on the home screen.
- Tap the game you want to play, then tap Get the game. The Apple/Google Play app store will open automatically.
- You may need to sign in to your smart device to continue.
- In the Apple/Google Playfaucet Obtain or the cloud icon if available.
- The game will begin to download.
- Once your game is downloaded/unlocked, you can access through the Netflix Games row in the Netflix app.
Games will launch by default with your main account. If you want to use another account, press the Profile icon.
What happens to my games if I cancel the subscription?
Netflix Games cannot be played if you do not have a currently active Netflix subscription. Game saves and game history will be stored for 10 months. After 10 months your game history/saves will be wiped.
That’s the downside of playing games on a subscription service, and one of the issues Netflix will have to address if they’re serious about pursuing games on their platform.