GTA Online adds a new subscription service
Rockstar Games has announced that it is offering a new subscription service for GTA online players. Double GTA Additionally, the subscription service offers players exclusive perks for $5.99 per month. According to the announcement:
As a GTA Plus member, you get a recurring monthly direct deposit of GTA$500,000 into your Maze Bank account, plus the ability to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlock game upgrades. gameplay you might have missed, special vehicle upgrades, and member-only discounts. , GTA$ and RP Bonuses, and more every month.
Notably, this subscription is only available to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X players, with no word on whether the service will come to previous-gen systems or PCs.
Here’s a full list of month one rewards:
- GTA$500,000 automatically paid into your Maze bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – plus a free upgrade from Hao’s Special Works before it becomes available to the general public – plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa features an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Cancellation of LS Car Meet membership fees. Current members of the LS Car Meet with GTA Plus will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gusset Frog T-shirt and the Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The conveyor livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3x GTA$ & RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race series.
GTA More joins fortnite Crew and To fall 1st as one of the new game-specific subscription models. While all three offer similar monthly rewards, GTA Plus, it’s half the price of both subscriptions. It’s been a little over a week since GTA V launched on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X after a delay pushed it from its original November 2021 release. GTA online was also part of that launch and is now a standalone game on current-gen, no longer requiring a copy of GTA V player. Rockstar also announced that work is underway on the next entry in the Grand Theft Auto series. GTA More will launch on March 29.