College football schedule, 2021 matches: what to watch in week 4, TV channels, Saturday kick-off times
Week 4 of the 2021 college football season features a big non-conference showdown and a massive division game at neutral venues in two different regions of the country. It also presents crucial rebound opportunities for some of the best teams in the country and enough intrigue to keep you stuck in front of the TV for 14 straight hours.
The No.12 Notre Dame and No.18 Wisconsin will face off at Soldier Field in Chicago in a game that will give a good idea of ââwhere these two teams stand heading into the second month of the season. In Arlington, TX, Arkansas No.16 and Texas A&M No.7 will face off in a game that could determine who Alabama No.1’s main threat is in SEC West. The Oregon No.3 will look for style points in a Pac-12 after a bleak game with modest Arizona, while the UCLA No.24 will look to save his season against Stanford.
Here’s a handy guide to help you navigate through all of the action in Week 4.
Every hour in the east
The great games
No.7 Texas A&M vs. No.16 Arkansas (at Arlington) – 3:30 p.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports app (To free): The Aggies and Razorbacks are both old-school, race-based teams that will throw haymaker after haymaker until the opponent gives up. Something has to give, and the team that throws the knockout in this one will become the primary threat to the SEC West throne of Alabama.
No. 12 Notre Dame vs. No. 18 Wisconsin (in Chicago) – noon on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free): Neither attack looked dangerous in the first month of the season, but both defenses were extinguished. This will be Notre Dame’s first game against a ranked opponent, while Wisconsin is battle-proven and should be ready to play at Soldier Field. In addition, Fighting Irish quarterback Jack Coan will face his former team. It should be very spicy.
Other great games
Rutgers at # 19 Michigan – 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free): It’s very rare that we can put a Rutgers game in the spectator guide based on the performance of the Scarlet Knights, but here we are. They sit at 3-0 and face a Wolverines side who also have a 3-0 record and have found an offense that appears to be one of the most dangerous units in the Big Ten.
# 24 UCLA at Stanford – 6 p.m. on Pac-12 Network, fuboTV (Try for free): The Bruins fell last week at Fresno State, but must get back on track on Saturday. The Cardinal passed Vanderbilt last weekend and developed a dangerous offense after falling in Week 1 against Kansas State.
West Virginia at Oklahoma No.4 – 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free): The Sooners’ offense wasn’t as sharp as many had predicted under second-year starter Spencer Rattler. They struggled to get past Nebraska last week, don’t seem to have much fluidity, and face a Wolverines defense that is giving up 4.49 yards per game and just knocked down a Virginia Tech ranked team.
The best of the rest
- Miss South at No.1 in Alabama – 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 2 Georgia at Vanderbilt – noon on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Arizona at No.3 in Oregon – 10:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Colorado State at No.5 in Iowa – 3:30 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Villanova at # 6 at Penn State – noon on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 9 Clemson at NC State – 3:30 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Akron at Ohio State No.10 – 7:30 p.m. on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Tennessee at Florida’s No.11 – 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 14 Iowa State at Baylor – 3:30 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free)
- South Florida at # 15 BYU – 10:15 p.m. on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try for free)
- UMass at # 17 Coastal Carolina – 1 p.m. on ESPN +
- Nebraska at # 20 Michigan State – 7 p.m. on FS1, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 21 North Carolina at Georgia Tech – 7:30 p.m. on ACC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Georgia State at No. 23 Auburn – 4 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 25 Kansas State at Oklahoma State – 7 p.m. on Big 12 / ESPN +
- Miami (OH) at Army – noon on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports app
- Wyoming at UConn – 3:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports app
- Indiana at Western Kentucky – 8 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com and CBS Sports app